Planning and Project Management are critical to a new implementation
A new implementation may consist of structred cabling for an enterprise network, telephony, audio/visual systems, security systems, computer networking and internet access. Network configuration and maintenance, WLAN & VPN implementation and verifying cabling integrity are often key aspects of the new implementation.
TAG provides a proven concept-to-completion solution thanks to a successful approach that includes:
1. Developing a meaningful and realistic project plan considering system design, schedule and deadlines, facility factors and material requirements.
2. Utilizing over 20 years of experience in designing, installing & implementing structured cabling and by investing in the industry's latest test equipment to certify the systems installed.
3. Keeping you informed with periodic project status updates to keep you up-to-date on progress, concerns and critical decisions to make.
4. Verifying network integrity with a detailed certification of testing results and a set of digital as-builts leaving you with a professional, trustworthy set of documentation.
In summary, TAG offers meaningful advantages for the implementation of the specialized cabling infrastructure needed in today's demanding enterprise requirements.
1. A plan from concept to completion
2. High quality and timely Implementation, configuration and maintenance
3. Consistent project updates
4. Proven testing and certification
5. 20+ years of experience
6. Commitment to warranty, service & support: With a 15-year guarantee TAG gives you long term peace of mind.